1. User Agreement.
2. Types of Data Collected.
“Personal Information” refer to the data/information allowing someone to identify or contact you, including but not limited to, your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address and any other non-public data about you that may be linked to the previous data.
Your personal information such as your name, e-mail/mailing addresses, phone number, and password may be collected by us when you create an account with us (“Account”).
While making a purchase, all information necessary to complete the transaction, including your name, credit/debit card information, billing and/or PayPal information will be collected by us or our third party service provider.
This information is retained on your behalf, such as Design Guidelines, Design Contests, Design Concepts & Templates, Invoices, history of your transactions, messages and any data stored by you during the usage of your account.
On the provision of feedback or if you wish to contact us via e-mail, your name and e-mail address will be collected along with any other information that might be required to reply you back.
Personal Information may also be collected at other instances in our Site which already inform the collection of the same.
3. General Usage of Personal Information
Personal Information submitted by you is generally used either to respond to your requests or to aid us in providing better services to you. Your Personal Information may be used in the following ways:
- to assist the creation of your Account and securing it;
- your identification in our system as our user;
- improvement of our Site and provision of better Services;
- research and development purpose;
- customize of content to match your choices;
- prevention of suspended users trying to get re-register;
- providing you the services of your preference;
- welcoming you by sending e-mail to verify ownership of your e-mail address;
- sending you notifications of administrative e-mail regarding security, support & maintenance;
- answering your inquiries/ requests;
- at times making telephone calls to you for fraud protection purpose or attaining your feedback; and
- to send various offers to you including newsletters, surveys, promotional materials related of for marketing purposes.
4. Disclosing Personal Information.
a. Profile Information.
Your profile creation is publically accessible unless stated otherwise. Your profile can be deleted by requesting the deletion of your account. For this, you will be contacting us via phone or by email at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. The collection of info during registration process by Tarsier Graphics may be used to: contact members, customization of content, displaying member status/ last visit.
b. Third Party Service Providers.
Third party service providers may be given access to your personal information to: provide you with our Services offered; to carry out quality assurance testing; to facilitate accounts creation; to deliver technical support; and/or to provide other services to Tarsier Graphics. These third party service providers are not supposed to use your Personal Information other than for providing the services you requested on our site.
c. Other Disclosures.
As Account stays active, your information will be retained, or for providing Services, for preventing fraud or to adhere to our legal obligations, resolution of disputes, and enforcing our agreements.
Testimonials of pleased customers are displayed on our Site in addition to other commendations. If you wish to provide a testimonial on our Site, it will be posted along with your name. If you demand to updating or deletion of the same, you can contact us at email@example.com.